1. A Woman’s Place
2. God’s Purpose in Creation
3. The Purpose and Nature of Humanity
4. God’s Design: Equal and Different
5. The Uniqueness of Woman
6. Woman as Enhancer
7. Woman as Reflector
8. Woman as Life-Giver
9. Understanding Woman’s Communication Style
10. Understanding Woman’s Emotional Needs and Sexuality
11. Should Women Be in Leadership?
Conclusion: The Proverbs 31 Woman
About the Author
To live successfully in the world, women need to know who they are and what role they play today. They need a new awareness of who they are, and new skills to meet today’s challenges. Best-selling author Myles Munroe examines societies’ attitudes toward women and helps women to discover who they are. He addresses vital issues such as: Are women and men equal? What are the purpose and design of the woman? Are women meant to be leaders? Whether you are a woman or a man, married or single, this book will help you to understand the woman as she was meant to be.